Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Claims To Being Open To A Gradual, Slow Reconciliation. Should I Believe Him?

I have been separated for over three months. In the beginning, I was nearly certain that a divorce was in my future. But over the last month, things have slowly started to improve. My husband has been coming over regularly to eat dinner with my son. After we put him to bed, we have been talking for hours. I finally got up my courage to ask my husband about this. He said that he is not opposed to reconciling one day, but he insists that it is going to have to be a very gradual process because he isn't ready to commit to anything. I admit that I was disappointed and I wondered if perhaps he was saying this just to get me to back off. My girlfriend said that she would have her doubts too and that I shouldn't put my heart into this until I get a commitment. I am torn. It's not like my husband is asking anything of me. We aren't sleeping together. It's not like lying to me is really to his benefit. But I don't want to get my heart broken. Is it an awful sign that he wants to move slowly?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2xAzmFK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment