Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Would My Separated Spouse Be So Emotionally Detached?

"honestly, for most of our married life, my husband was actually sensitive and loving. If something happened to me or our kids, he would always be right there, trying to help and showing his concern. Within the last two years, our marriage changed. I would have hung there, but my husband wanted a separation. The idea was that hopefully, this pause would allow us to eventually regroup and come back together. I just assumed that my husband would continue to care about (and be emotionally invested in) myself and my kids. I guess I was mistaken about that because the only way that I can describe his demeanor is to say that he is emotionally detached. If I get upset, he doesn't even try to comfort me or make any gestures toward me. Recently, my kids and myself were in a minor fender bender. We were not hurt, although our car was. My husband did ask if we were ok, but he seemed more concerned about the damage to the car than to us. Why would a man who is normally sensitive and emotional be so detached? I just don't get it and it's scaring me."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2LPrfdc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment