Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Admits To Missing Me, But He May Be Moving On Anyway

"When my husband first insisted on a separation, he made it sound as if it was going to be like him having a slumber party with his brother for a while. I envisioned it maybe lasting for a couple of weekends. But weekends turned into weeks. And weeks turned into months. Eventually, he got his own place and rarely saw his brother. We have been in contact for this whole time, but often, it feels as if my husband is checking in on his little sister rather than on his wife. Lately, I have become really discouraged with this and I commented that my own husband doesn't even miss me. To my surprise, not only was my husband listening, but he responded by assuring me that he did miss me. He said 'I do miss you. I really do. But for right now, I just want to move on.' I don't know what to make of all of this. His insistence that he misses me doesn't really seem all that genuine right now. If he truly missed me, would he really want to 'move on?' Is he just saying that he misses me to make me feel better?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2mqmWdh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment