Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Doesn't Know If He Wants To Come Back To Me

"For almost six months, my husband acted as if he could barely stand to even talk to me. Never mind the fact that he had moved out to avoid me and not fight with me. Him not even bothering to check up on me that hurt the most. So I was absolutely thrilled when he started calling me and then not screening his calls anymore. Even better, that lead to him asking me if we could meet a couple of times per week. This has been such a precious time for me because it is almost like when we were first dating. We continued to see one another and to talk, but he made no mention of coming back home or of reconciling. One day I just blurted out 'when are you coming back home?' My husband looked at me like he was shocked at my outburst, and then he sighed and said that he wasn't sure if he was ready for that yet. Why would he be willing to be affectionate and to interact with me, but then not be sure if he wants to move back? Does this mean that there is no hope for a reconciliation?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2F0w6VC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment