Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Has Said Awful, Hurtful Things To Me - So I'm Not Sure We Can Save Our Marriage

"I admit that while my husband and I have been struggling while going through a separation, I've said some pretty mean things to him. In my frustration, I have called him selfish. But before we even separated, he was saying really hurtful things to me. For example, he said that I sold him a bill of goods when we were dating. He acts as if I purposely tricked him and then switched my personality for spite. He doesn't realize that people naturally mature and change over time. But we have kids to think about. So I've asked him if he thinks that it will be possible to save our marriage. His answer was that he doesn't know, but that he thinks that we are better off just going with the flow. He's pretty distant and cold. In spite of this, I would like to save my marriage for the sake of my children. But when I mention this to my sister or to my friends, they both ask why I'd want to maintain a marriage to someone who has said hurtful things. I do see their point. Are hurtful words an indication that you can't or shouldn't save your marriage?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2sflWP6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment