Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

What Should Be The Duration Of A Trial Separation In Your Marriage?

"what is the ideal duration of a trial separation? My husband wants one. I do not. However, he is very insistent about this. We have children and I do not want them to be without their father for a long period of time, so I suggested evaluating at the end of a month's time to see if a reconciliation could be worked out. I honestly felt that I was compromising and being accommodating. However, my husband said that he did not think that one month was long enough for any real changes to take place. He wants to just leave things up in the air and just evaluate our progress as we go along. This scares me. My fear is that the separation will just linger on and on so that we will eventually end up with a divorce on our hands. What is the ideal duration for a separation? How long do most trial separations last?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2mMjj1Q
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment