Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Very Directly Told Me That He Doesn't Care About Our Marriage And Wants A Separation

"I knew that my husband was not happy in our marriage and that he was considering a separation or a divorce. But what I did not anticipate was that he would say that he doesn't really care about me and our marriage anymore. He basically said that he wanted a separation and then acted like he expected me to just accept it without any discussion. It was almost as if he was trying to be as mean as possible so that I would be too shocked to respond, which is about what happened. This has left me devastated on many levels. I am devastated that my husband admits that he doesn't care about me. But I am further devastated that he doesn't appear to be giving me any room for discussion. I have been completely shut down. What can I do now? He doesn't care about me. And he won't discuss it any further."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2E6ZnhK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment