Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Says That My Expectations Are Too High During The Separation

"I'm am struggling with many issues during our separation. It seems that everything that can go wrong is in fact going wrong right now. My mother had an accident and is now homebound and in need of care. I've had to go and stay with her on the weekends and hire a caregiver during the week. I have asked my husband to move back home in lieu of all of this and he says that I expect too much of him. He says that because we are separated, I can't expect for him to be at my beck and call or to take care of my personal issues. I told him that this is not what I am asking of him. I feel as if he should move back home to care for our children when I am caring for my mother. I would also think that he would want to be there for me emotionally while I am struggling through this. We are still married. I'm not asking him to pretend that we are still madly in love. I am just asking him to be there for his wife. Is this really expecting too much?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2BEQPvX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment