Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I'm Not Sure If I Should Stay Or Go In My Marriage

"How do you know when you should stay or go in your marriage? How do you know what is right for you personally in terms of living your best life? My husband and I are unhappy. There is no cliche affair or bankruptcy or anything like that. We have just grown apart. I feel like we are not the same people that we were when we got married. It seems that the new people we are just do not get along as well. There is tension in our home, but we try to be cordial to one another. So far, I don't think that this is negatively affecting our kids. However, I feel that I deserve to be happy. That said, I'm scared of being alone. I worry that I will be more unhappy on my own and then I would have broken up my family. How do you decide whether it's ultimately in your best interest to stay or go?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2D2wjuL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment