Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

What Can I Say To Prove To My Spouse That Our Marriage Is Worth Saving?

"My husband isn't all that interested in talking to me, much less in saving our marriage. We are technically separated. The great irony is that even he admits that I haven't done anything wrong. He says that we've just grown apart and that he doesn't feel the closeness. As a result, he doesn't want to live his life without the love and excitement that he thinks that he deserves. I have asked him not to be hasty in his thought process. I asked him to go to counseling, and although he hasn't told me no, he alludes to the fact that he believes it will be a waste of time. He sees our marriage as something that simply needs to be put out of its misery. I do not agree with this assessment at all. I know that we have a long way to go to restore our marriage, but I believe that if we both made the effort, we could honestly make it work eventually. The problem is that I just don't know how to get him on board when he's so very resistant to me. How do you convince your husband that your marriage truly is worth saving?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2wwv3IJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment