Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Don't Think That My Husband Loves Me Anymore - So Why Is He Still Here?

"my husband and I have been fighting non-stop lately. During one of our fights, he blurted out: 'this is a joke. We don't even love each other anymore.' I replied by telling him that I absolutely still love him. And then, to clarify, I asked him if he loved me or not. He said that as things stand right now, he doesn't think so. Since that night, I have prepared myself for him to move out or to initiate a divorce. He has not. In fact, he just mopes around and seems happy enough to go with the negative status quo. He's made it clear that he's no longer invested in me because he does not love me. He thinks our marriage isn't worth his time. And yet he stays with me and makes no attempt to leave. Why would a man who doesn't love his wife stay put?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2yfoOuC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment