Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Do I Have A Real And Meaningful Conversation With My Spouse During The Trial Separation?

"I know that I need to spark some very good conversations with my separated husband. It feels as if our marriage is on very thin ice. Unfortunately, I do not get to talk to him nearly as much as I'd like. He sort of brushes me off sometimes when I call him, so we basically talk about once per week - mostly about the kids. I understand why it's very important that we talk about the kids and I'm not complaining about this. But when I try to steer the conversation to something else - like our marriage - things get uncomfortable or awkward. We struggle with the conversation or there is silence. My husband and I used to be able to talk about anything. We used to effortlessly talk for a long time. Now it seems like everything is a struggle. The only conversation that goes well is when we talk about the kids. Last night, I resorted to talking about politics and that was a disaster. I am not sure how to spark a good conversation and that is just so ironic because this man is my husband and I should be able to talk to him."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2gCAkIF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment