Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Is Moving Out To See If He Will Miss Me

"My husband has been muttering about a separation for about six months. I will admit that I mostly ignored him because he just seemed to repeat himself without ever doing anything. About four weeks ago, my mother had a health scare and I had to travel to another state to care for her. He claims not to have missed me and now says that we need to be apart for a longer period of time in order for him to ascertain whether or not he would miss me during a real separation. I hate that we have been fighting lately, but I do not want to lose my marriage. I do not want a separation, but he seems determined. So I asked him to get an apartment very close by so that we can see one another all of the time. He rejected that and said that he 'wanted the time and space to see if he misses me.' Well, if we have very limited contact, what if that just makes our marriage worse? What if that makes him want to end our marriage even sooner? How do I make him miss me if he's distancing himself already?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2wpcgOC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment