Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Can't Seem To Stop Myself From Saying Hurtful Things To My Spouse And Now He May Want A Separation

"I will admit that I can be hot-headed sometimes. Before I even know it, something will come out of my mouth before I can stop it. Most of my friends know this about me, so most of them just ignore it when I slip. But my husband can not. And now he's saying that he is thinking about a separation because he almost feels as if I verbally abuse him. I will admit that when we fight, I often end up saying things that I deeply regret. And my husband is wounded by what I say. Sometimes, I apologize later and he seems to accept it. But now I realize he wasn't just brushing it off, since now he's saying that we should probably separate. It bothers me that he says I'm verbally abusive because that's obviously taking it too far. It's not as if I call him stupid or say other derogatory things. I don't want to lose my marriage. But sometimes, things just come out of my mouth. How do I stop?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2w6f9DQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment