Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Want My Spouse To Feel Strong And Genuine Feelings For Me Again Before It's Too Late

"I honestly don't think that my husband feels much for me anymore. He doesn't go out of his way to spend one on one time with me. It's as if we coexist, being polite to one another but not really engaged in our married life. Frankly, I can't even get him to get mad at me. The other day, I lashed out at him, trying to pick a fight. I wanted to get some type of feeling from him. But he left. He came back home after I was asleep. The other day, I asked him if he still loved me and he said that he wasn't sure what he felt. Honestly, he doesn't seem to feel anything at all. And that's what is hurting me the most. I want him to feel genuine feelings for me again. He hasn't said anything about moving out or separating. But I don't see how we can't be headed that way. We don't interact in the way that a husband and wife should. He doesn't seem to feel intimately toward me anymore. And I want to get that back. But I worry that it's too late and the feelings are too far gone."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2xL9sQt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment