Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I'm Having A Hard Time Keeping Myself Busy and Being Useful During My Marital Separation

"My husband and I are going through a trial separation. It was more his idea than mine, but even I have to admit that things were very tense and probably not great for either of us. The problem is that we have been married for eight years and I have placed most of my focus on my family. I have good friends, but obviously my family came first. My husband and I try to split time with our kids equally during this separation. So when he has the kids, I honestly do not know what to do with myself. I feel so lost. I feel worthless because I don't have any other way to fill my time. Normally, when the kids were away, I'd spend time with or talk to my husband. I can't do that now. I've gone out with friends, but it's awkward. Mostly, I just watch TV or read a book, but it makes me feel like a total loser. I almost want to reconcile with my husband just so I don't have to face such horrible loneliness anymore. How do you figure out what to do with yourself during your separation?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2wwiukO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment