Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

What Factors Influence Your Marriage's Ability To Be Saved During A Separation?

"I am at a loss as to how I am going to turn things around in regards to my marriage. I know that many couples stick it out because they have kids. I wish we had children, but we do not. I also know that many couples stick together because they have a strong sense of commitment. Well, I have this. But my husband does not. At the first sign of trouble, he left me and pursued a separation. I have tried many different things to make him come back, but so far I have not had any luck. I look at many of my friends who reconciled and I'm discouraged because I don't have the things that made their marriage savable. I don't have kids. Or a husband who is desperate to get back together with me. What makes a marriage savable during a separation when there aren't kids or people who are super committed?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2uFhYM7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment