Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Want To Get My Spouse Back, But He Couldn't Seem Less Interested

"As soon as my husband decided that he wanted a separation, it was as if I didn't exist for him anymore. He no longer seemed to care about me. I had to hound him to take my calls and he never, ever called me. A couple of times, I offered to make him dinner or I invited him out to dinner. He always declined. I tried making family plans with his mother and father, thinking that this might bring us closer together. He declined when I was involved, but he later went on the trip with his parents anyway. When it became clear that he didn't seem very interested in our marriage, I tried to remind him that we were indeed married by suggesting that we go to marriage counseling with the preacher who married us. Again, my husband will attend church on his own, but will not go to church counseling with me. He seems completely uninterested in anything that has to do with myself or with our marriage. I desperately want to save my marriage, but I can't seem to get my husband's attention. Is there any way to get my husband back when he's just not interested?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2tdIdbg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment