Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

We're Separated, But My Spouse Wants Me To Earn His Love Before He Will Take Me Back

"I will admit that I have not been the greatest wife in the world. But my husband hasn't been so perfect, either. I have taken my husband for granted and it turns out that he's been having a hard time emotionally. He didn't tell me, but I should have taken an interest. When he finally did tell me, I only took it seriously when it was too late to really do anything about it. He had already gotten tired of waiting and he left and declared that we were separated. Of course I'm trying to make this up to him, but now he is started to hint that it is too little too late. In frustration, I asked him if he even felt a little bit of love for me any more and his response was that I am going to have to 'earn his love back.' I don't even know what this means. In my opinion, you either love someone or you do not. How do you earn someone's love? And should you really have to do this if you are married to someone? I mean, I know that we are separated, but we are still married."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2toNfH0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment