Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Would A Husband Leave His Wife And Then Try To Get Her Back?

"I know that the word 'abandoned' is a strong one. And my husband gets furious when I use it because he denies that he ever abandoned me, but I'm not sure what else I am supposed to call it. Basically about three days before he actually moved out, he told me how unhappy he was. Then I come home from work and find a note that basically says he needs some time. No one actually said the word 'separation,' but that is certainly what it was. Then he decides he wants to be a husband again. To be honest, this really angered me and I told him that it was too late. But now he is literally chasing me. He calls. He comes by my work. He asks me what he has to do to get me back. The great irony is that I would have killed for this kind of behavior before. I would have done anything for it. But now it's almost insulting. And I don't understand it. Why would he abandon me and now be trying to win me back?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2o9xBYA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment