Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Is So Needy - He Always Thinks That I Don't Love Him Enough And It's Hurting Our Marriage

"My husband was passed over for a promotion. He acts as if this is the end of the world. I figured that it would pass. I told him that I was there for him and asked if there was anything that I could do. He said that there was really nothing that anyone could do and that he knew that he just had to get over it. So I carried on with life, as anyone would do. Now, my husband is telling me that I never show that I care about him because I did not go out of my way for him when he was passed over for the promotion. He feels that I'm more concerned about the kids than about him. I basically reminded him that I asked what I could do for him and he told me nothing. Now he's saying he doesn't know if he wants to stay married because he feels that I am uncaring. Honestly, I don't want to separate or divorce, but I find all of this to be a bit ridiculous. I want to tell him to grow up and be a man."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2o25TzR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment