Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

If I Support My Spouse Financially, Is He More Likely To Come Back To Me?

"For the last two years, I have supported my husband while he has attended graduate school. This really isn't a big deal because he supported me while I was in undergraduate school. He changed while in graduate school. He started hanging out with younger people and acting as if I was holding him back. I guess it's a typical and early midlife crisis. Anyway, he told me that he wanted a separation and I admit that I was very shocked and hurt. When it became obvious that he just refused to change his mind, I told him that I was no longer going to support a man who wasn't sure that he wanted to be my husband. Needless to say, this did not go over very well. I'm wondering if I withdrawing my support was a mistake. Now I am wondering if I should offer to still support him and if so, how would I even say these words without it sounding like I'm trying to bribe him or to buy his love? Still, I'm kind of ashamed of myself for withdrawing my support when the going got rough. Is it a good idea to offer to support him again?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2orkBgT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment