Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Has A Very Low Opinion Of My Extended Family And Makes Nasty Judgements About Them

"I will admit that my family is very different from myself. I was the first person in my family to go to college. I admit that my parents and siblings live pay check to pay check.. But I try not to judge them too harshly because I firmly believe that they did the best that they could. A lack of education and resources really isn't their fault. I just try to enjoy being with them without making judgements. My husband, on the other hand, can't seem to do this. He will make sarcastic comments behind their backs. He will say that he doesn't want to leave our kids alone with them because they set a bad example. Honestly, some of the things that he says are reasonable and true. But other times, it feels like he is just overly critical of my family. And I feel like this is a reflection on me. How can I get him to understand what he is doing and why it must stop? When I talk to him about this, he acts like he doesn't understand and says that he's not talking about or being critical of me personally."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2humEP7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment