Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

If I Wasn't Married To My Spouse, I Wouldn't Like Him As A Person - What Does This Mean?

"One thing that drew my husband and I together was the fact that we were both clear on the fact that we wanted to enjoy the simple things in life. We both started as teachers and now I am a school principal. This career path meant the world to me because I felt like I'd found my kindred spirit. And when we had children, we were so proud that we were going to raise our children in a way that felt more authentic to us. Well, last summer, my husband announced that he didn't want to go back to teaching. He said that he was tired of working so many hours for just a little money. Now, he works in finance and he wears a suit and tie to work every day and he measures his success in terms of money just like his father. He has less patience. I don't like his new personality. It is so important to me that my children grow up in a loving household with present parents. I don't want to let go of that dream, but I am not sure if I want that dream with someone that I don't like very much."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2g9QSEX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment