Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Should You Take It When Your Spouse Says He Doesn't Want To Be Married Anymore?

"I will admit that the last three months of my marriage have been pretty bad. We've had our challenges because we've had a lot of stress in our lives. It seems that there has been one disaster after another that we have had to navigate. As a result, our marriage has had to take a back seat, with disastrous results. However, I thought that once things calmed down, our marriage would eventually recover. Unfortunately, it seems that my husband may not be willing to give our marriage that opportunity. This weekend, we were bickering and my husband suddenly blurted out, 'I'm not sure if I want to be married anymore.' So I asked a slew of questions. I asked him if he was divorcing or leaving me. I asked him if this meant that he was going to be a bachelor for the rest of his life or if this just meant that he didn't want to be married to me, specifically. He says that he can't answer any of these questions because he just doesn't know. So what does it typically mean when a man says he doesn't know if he wants to be married anymore?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2fUCIL7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment