Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Little Dear, It's Not Warm Outside!

Once again, it is the Christmas season, which means I have to put up with people offended by everything, particularly that pertains to Christmas. When I was young, we had a little saying, "Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you." And as far as I understand, we stood by that saying. Most people today have never heard that saying and maybe somebody ought to educate them on some of the realities of life. If words are hurting you, something is wrong with "you." Everybody is offended by something. I am offended by people who are offended by things I say, which makes no sense whatsoever to me. Where people got this offend-itis disease is beyond me. I wonder if there is any cure for this kind of disease?

from Relationships Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2LsEpxK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment