Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I'm Hoping That My Marital Separation Will Only Be Temporary. How Do I Communicate With My Spouse?

"How are you supposed to keep in touch with a separated spouse? I'm hopeful that we will not be separated for very long, but I don't know that for sure. My husband did make a point of getting a week to week place rather than signing a lease, so that does offer me a bit of encouragement. Still, things are not really all that great between us. We don't fight horribly or anything, but we just seem to misunderstand one another all of the time, so things are tense and chilly. I am used to talking to my husband multiple times per day, but I don't know how to proceed now. Some of my friends tell me that I need to follow the 'no contact' rule, but I don't like the sound of that. I want to know that my husband is okay and I'd hope that he'd feel the same about me. Still, it would feel awkward calling and have him not sound like he is happy to hear from me. So I am not sure how I should be communicating and how often. What do most couples do about this?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2KZWotm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment