Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Can You Stay In A Marriage When You Know Your Spouse Doesn't Love You? Should You?

"I've suspected that my husband isn't in love with me for a couple of years. I am an optimist. But I have eyes. I am fairly observant. A couple of years ago, my husband started to openly stare at other women. He would ignore me or barely listen to me when we talked. He stopped making an effort to spend time with me. I braced myself for him to seek a separation or divorce. When he didn't (and when things didn't get any better) I finally confronted him and said that I didn't think he loved me anymore. I sort of expected for him to deny it to try to save my feelings. But he didn't. He admitted that he loves me, but that he hasn't been 'in love with me' for quite a long time. Then he said he didn't plan to do anything about it for the time being because of our kids. This doesn't make me feel much better. I also feel strongly that we should stay together for the kids, but I am not sure if I want a husband who isn't in love with me."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2wzvV0K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment