Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Am Not Sure What I Strive For In Terms Of My Marital Separation, Marriage, And Life

"I am newly-separated and I am struggling. This surprises me somewhat because before I was married, I was extremely independent. So I'd hoped that I would fall back into this once I was separated and might even enjoy my freedom. This has not happened. Instead, I feel like I'm floundering. I really don't know what to do with myself. I end up bugging my kids too much. My separated husband is still very distant. I'd desperately like to reconcile with him, but he's giving me the vibe that this isn't going to happen any time soon. Some of my friends are telling me that I need to turn my attention to myself and to other things. But this is very undesirable to me. I really want to just hope that my husband comes around, but maybe I am deluding myself. I want to hope and pray at night for what is going to make this better, but I don't know what that is."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2PvuGIj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment