Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

What Is A Separated Spouse Hoping To Accomplish By Moving Out? What Does He Want?

"When my husband told me that he was moving out, he indicated that he just felt like he needed to focus on himself. This was very hard for me. I am used to talking to or seeing my husband every single day. But I tried to respect his wishes and I limited myself to calling him a couple of times per week. I thought that he would appreciate my respecting what he wanted. It doesn't seem that way, though. Sometimes when I call him, he will indicate that things have happened that I've missed, and he insinuates that I don't care enough. So after this, I'll start to call more, but sometimes he is not happy with that either and acts like he needs more space. Some days, he seems to want my attention and affection and other days, he acts offended that I would even overstep the boundaries that he has already laid out. I really don't understand what he wants from me. I'm trying really hard to follow along and act in the way he wants. But his cues are sometimes very contradictory. What does a man who has moved out for a separation really want?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2ln1bM2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment