Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Claimed To Want A Divorce And Then Suddenly Changed His Mind - Why?

"Three months ago, my husband told me he wanted a divorce. I had no doubt about his sincerity. We have been unhappy for quite some time, (although I was really hoping that we could work things out.) However, I expected him to take a relatively slow pace because our finances are so tricky right now. I basically tried to get along with him as best as I could and I just waited for the day to come when he either told me that he was moving out or when he presented me with divorce papers. Last week, my mother very unexpectedly invited me to take an international trip next year. When I mentioned this to my husband, he acted excited about the trip. I told him that I assumed that the two of us would be divorced by then, so that he wouldn't be accompanying me. His response was 'oh, I've changed my mind about the divorce. Why do you think I haven't mentioned it in months?' I am shocked. I thought he hadn't mentioned it because of money. I had no idea that he had changed his mind. Why would a man suddenly not want a divorce anymore?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2ln5lk3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment