Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Announced That He Wanted A Divorce And Then Refused To Talk About It How Do I Force Him?

"I can not say that I am completely blown away and shocked that my husband filed for divorce. We have trust issues, financial issues, compatibility issues, and the list goes on and on. I did not anticipate that I would be facing a divorce. For the most part, my husband and I have tried to tackle our problems on our own. We have not sought professional help. So I figured that would be in the cards before my husband filed for divorce. Well, he filed anyway. I actually went by his office and he had his receptionist tell me that he was busy. I've tried texting and leaving messages and I get nothing in return. He says that he felt that there was nothing to discuss. This is awful because I really do want to save my marriage. I really did have every intention of going to counseling. But I don't see how this is going to be possible if he won't even talk to me. Why does he hate the idea of talking to me so much? Does he think that I might change his mind or something? How can I force him to talk to me?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2kRVHIU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment