Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Left Me And I Feel Like My Reaction Is Weak - How Do I Get Stronger?

"Since my husband left me, I am a mess. I am not normally like this. My husband often traveled for long periods of time. So it wasn't like I depended on him for everything. I can run the house by myself. I am more than capable of that. It's not really a matter of being physically strong. It is a matter of being emotionally strong. I cry all of the time. I call him more than I should. I can't keep my train of thought. It's hard for me to act like myself at work or even in front of my friends. I know that I have to stop this. But I'm having trouble doing so. How do you stay strong when your husband leaves you?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1mK5FJ1

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment