Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Regret That I Pushed For A Trial Separation Without Understanding The Risk

"I have been with my husband since I was only fourteen years old. That means that I have been with the same person for well over half of my life. I do love my husband. But for the past couple of years, I've felt that there was something missing from my life. So I asked him for a short separation so that I could see if not living together would make any difference. My husband was crushed and begged me not to do this, but I did it anyway. I missed him but I felt it was best to allow things to run their course. Over time, he started to call me less and less. Now, people are telling me that they see him out with friends. This worries me, so I've started calling him. He doesn't always take my calls and when he does, he sounds somewhat distracted. I feel him slipping away now and I realize my mistake. My own husband is losing interest in me and it is all my fault for pushing the separation on him. I'm very afraid I am going to lose my husband because of this separation."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1B5ZMag

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment