Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Claims He Wants A Temporary Separation. But What If It Permanent Instead?

"for the past two months, my husband has told me that he's going to seek a temporary separation. When I ask him to define this, all he'll say is that he doesn't want a divorce and that he's not going to file any legal papers. He just feels that our marriage needs a pause. He feels that if we both take a timeout, we can come back stronger and our marriage will improve. This all sounds great, right? But I'm just not buying it. His only plan seems to be for us to live apart. He's not mentioned counseling or working on our issues. I'm too scared to ask him if he intends to date other people, but I am very concerned about this possibility. I also have some concern that he's just telling me that this will be temporary in order to get me to agree. At the same time, I'm not sure that my disagreeing with him will make any difference. He has the ability to walk out the door whether I agree to it or not. At this point, I'd settle for some reassurance that I only have to worry about this temporarily."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2QQck4O
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment