Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

After Being Married For So Long And For Most Of Our Lives, My Husband Suddenly Doesn't Want Me

"I have been married to my husband for almost 25 years. You name it and we have been through it together. I will say that the last three years have been particularly challenging. We started a business together and things did not go as planned. My husband has gone a little crazy. He has decided that he needs to take some time off and find himself. He is going to travel extensively. I assumed that I would make at least part of this trip with him, but he told me that he wants to go completely alone and that he wants to evaluate what he wants out of life. He also says that he may decide that he no longer wants our marriage. I am devastated by this and I feel thrown away. He swears that there is no one else, but I feel very betrayed. I have given this man so many years of my life and now he may not want me anymore? I know that this is his life and he gets to make his own decisions, but it's our marriage. And it makes me feel just awful to be set aside in this way."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2AoHdbc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment