Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

When Life's Trials and Tribulations Are Overwhelming Your Well-Being, Take Heart

A rainy Sunday morning in normally sunny California, a portend of something undesirable and unwelcome was inevitably coming closer to disturb my quietude. I launched my desktop computer to see what I had missed overnight. Soon I wished I had not made that effort so early in my day.I opened and began reading an email straight from the bowels of hell, a missive of deceit and hate, news of the worst possible kind at the worst possible moment for me right now. My split-second reaction was a gripping sense of panic as a wave of anxiety swept over me like the frigid, foretelling wind from the darkest reaches of Antarctica. My vision blurred momentarily, and my head bowed towards the ground as if I might lose consciousness. I opened and began reading an email straight from the bowels of hell, a missive of deceit and hate, news of the worst possible kind at the worst possible moment for me right now. My split-second reaction was a gripping sense of panic as a wave of as a wave of anxiety swept over me like the frigid, foretelling wind from the darkest reaches of Antarctica.

from Relationships Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2GjSJWF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment