Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Is It Normal To Feel Grief And Loss During A Marital Separation?

"I've been separated for four weeks. During that time, I've been deeply grieving. I feel like I have lost a great deal of my future. I planned to grow old with my husband. We planned to travel and see the world. Now I feel like I'm going to have the see the world all by myself and this is a very depressing thought. I don't feel nearly as excited about my future. I feel such a deep sense of loss. And I know that my husband is a good person, so I feel as if I have lost something valuable. Even when we speak, I hold myself back, as if I don't want to get too attached to him, because I know that I am eventually going to have to let him go."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2BGr7r7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment