Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Would Dating During My Separation Help Me Determine If I Still Love My Spouse?

"I honestly never wanted to separate. I agreed with my husband that our marriage had become stale and that the feelings between us seemed to be fading, but I wanted to give it a few months to see if things would improve if we gave ourselves time to work on our marriage. My husband didn't agree with this thinking so he is staying with friends. I'm very angry that he could just walk away like this. He says that if in a couple of months we both miss another, then at that time we can think about trying to save our marriage. So it is not for certain that we are getting a divorce, but I'm still disappointed in him. And, because of this, I've been considering seeing other people during my separation. It's not that I am absolutely sure that don't love my husband anymore. It's just that this is probably a good opportunity to see how I really feel about him. I figure if I am attracted to and connect with someone else, then my marriage was just no longer meant to be. Is this a good idea?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1LL9B5G

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment