Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Acts Very Unhappy Around Me And Now He Wants Some Distance Between Us

"For the past six months, it has been pretty evident that my husband isn't happy with me. I tried to tell myself that I was imagining it. People started to notice. The other day, I had to work. My husband was going out with friends and he seemed to be looking forward to it. He seemed happy in anticipation of it. Well it turned out that we weren't that busy at work, so my boss told me that I didn't have to come in. I happily told my husband that I'd be happy to join him after all and his face just dropped. He went from being happy to being miserable in about two seconds. I asked him if he didn't want me coming along. And it was at that point that he told me that he needed space from me. My presence has made him unhappy for a while. But I don't know what to do about this because I want my marriage. I don't feel the way that he does. I never want my space from him. I never feel that I don't want him coming along. How do I handle this? Does he not love me anymore?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1w6mOvK

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment