Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I'm Mad At My Separated Spouse For Leaving Me And This Makes It Difficult To Reconcile

"After months of being separated, my husband is finally willing to spend time with me and talk to me regularly. I have been wanting this for months, but he was cold and distant. In fact, last night he let it slip that eventually, he might be open to our marriage again. I have mixed feelings. This is what I have been wanting to hear for weeks, if not months. And I should be overjoyed that he's finally coming around. But I am somewhat angry that it took him this long. And I am resentful that he separated from me in the first place. Our marriage wasn't perfect, but there was no need to live apart. I felt so rejected. And I felt like he did not think that I was good enough for him. So all of this makes me doubt any reconciliation. Why would he suddenly be open to me now when I was not good enough for all of this time? Deep down, I know that I want to save my marriage. But I am angry and hurt. How do I get past this so that I can embrace what I have wanted for so long?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1vJ7Zzh

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment