Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Do Husbands Claiming That They Don't Love Their Wives Ever Realize They're Wrong?

"About six months ago, I began to notice that my husband was acting weird. I've never seen my husband act depressed before, but he definitely had negative changes to his behavior. He was distant, sullen, and moody. One day, my husband told me that he needed some space. I thought that he meant that he just wanted me to keep my distance at home. Come to find out, what he meant was that he wanted one of us to move out for a little while. I told him that what he was proposing was a crazy idea. Then he said: 'I didn't want to say anything about this because I didn't want to hurt you. But I don't love you anymore.' I have tried to be nice and supportive to my husband. Last night he said: 'listen, I know what you are doing. You are being nice to me because you think that I am going to change my mind about loving you. But I'm not.' I am just stunned by this. Is it completely out of the question that my husband might change his mind?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1zbzNMK

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment