Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Never Acknowledges That My Feelings Are Valid, This Is Damaging Our Marriage

"Lately, I can not help but get the distinct vibe that my husband does not take my feelings seriously. He has been doing a lot of things lately that hurt my feelings. He doesn't make time for me or my marriage and he doesn't make me feel special. He used to pay attention to these things when we first got married, but now he doesn't. When I try to bring his attention to this, he literally laughs at me and says that I sure have high expectations. It is as if he does not accept my feelings as valid. I'm really getting upset about this, but when I try to talk to my husband about it, once again he tells me that I am overreacting and he doesn't validate me all over again. This is causing serious problems. I get angry and he thinks that I am needy. I love my husband. But I do not want to go through life married to someone who acts as if I do not matter. I need to be with someone who highly values how I feel and is willing to listen and take me seriously."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1BSpm8b

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment