Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Inability To Have Complete Trust In My Spouse Is Hurting My Marriage - Why Can't I Trust?

My husband hasn't done much to justify the way that I am acting. He hasn't ever cheated on me, that I know of. Yesterday in our joint email which we both use I saw that he had a friend request from an old girlfriend. He obviously wasn't trying to hide it. I looked on his list of friends and she wasn't even on there so I can be pretty sure that my husband didn't even accept the request. I am now panicked about this even though I obviously do not have any reason to be. This isn't the first time that something like this has happened either. I always suspect my husband of hiding issues of money with me even though he's never bounced a check. When I bring up any suspicions to him, he understandably gets angry at me. He says he feels like he just can't win with me. He says that I am always looking for flaws. But I can't stop my suspicions from coming up. It's just a feeling that nags at me and I don't know why. Any ideas as to why I am feeling this way? Is my intuition trying to tell me something?



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1uIqwjV

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment