Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

When Your Husband Announces He Wants A Divorce, How Are You Supposed To Respond?

"Last weekend, my husband and I got into a huge fight. During it, my husband told me that he didn't want to be married to me anymore. I didn't panic about this quite frankly because I thought he was just saying this in the heat of the moment. And honestly, when we were fighting and saying awful things to one another, I didn't want to be married to him all that much either. But then a couple of days passed and I saw my husband making a list of apartments at the kitchen table. I asked him what he was doing and he looked at me very serious and said 'I already told you that it was over. What do you think I'm doing?' I was stunned and I didn't say anything. He asked me what my response was and he said that it made him angry that I just stared at him blankly. Are there any words to use in response? I don't know what to say and frankly, I don't want to say anything because I don't agree that it's over. But if I tell him this, then we're going to get in a huge fight."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1y5fG2q

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment