Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Thinks That Divorcing Is Better For The Kids Than Not Having The Perfect Marriage

I will admit that life in my house has not been great over the past year. My husband had what I think is an inappropriate relationship with someone at work. I won't call it an affair, but it has made me question my husband and treat him differently. As a result, our marriage has struggled and we have been fighting more than we normally would. Things are admittedly tense in our house. But I always had the hope that we would work it out. Well, I was shocked when last night my husband told me that he was pretty sure that he wanted a divorce. I told him how shocked I was and I asked him how he could even bring this up because of our kids. My husband's response to me was that he thinks separating or divorcing is actually better for our children since they are seeing a lot of fighting and drama. I admit that I'm not proud that my kids have seen us fighting. But if we could just work out our issues, the fights would stop. I feel like everything has been taken away from me.



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Fmx1wx

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment