Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Has Started Asking To See Me - Should I Limit Our Contact So He Can Miss Me?

When my husband and I first separated, I admit that I was desperate. I kept bugging him to see me and the kids more and he kept distancing himself. A very good friend gently told me that I needed to back off and take some time for myself and that is what I did. I'm happy to say that my husband responded to this. He's started regularly wanted to spend time with the kids and myself on the weekends. And for the most part, this is fun and we enjoy it. But I can not help but notice that my husband seems to have gotten very comfortable with this arrangement. He seems perfectly happy having little responsibility during the week and then playing father and husband on the weekends. This makes me think that, if I don't do something and soon, he's going to be perfectly happy continuing to be the weekend dad and husband so that we will remain separated for goodness knows how long. So I am considering starting to turn him down for the weekend visits and just letting him spend time with the kids. That way, he might see what he is missing.



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1EnwjeT

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment