Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Know That I'm Coming On Too Strong During My Separation, But I Can't Seem To Stop

"I know that I am bugging my husband too much while we are separated. I know that I am making a mistake. But last week, he was sick. I couldn't stand the thought of him being all alone. So I made him some soup and brought it over. He was clearly very annoyed that I did this. I called the next day to see if he was feeling any better. He angrily told me that the whole idea of taking a break was to do just that - to actually have a break. I know this in my mind, but I guess my heart just isn't listening. I'm scared to leave him alone. Because I feel like once I do, he is going to move on. I know I have to change. But I just do not know how."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1DZ49tR

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment