Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

We're Separated, But It's Also Our Anniversary, And I'm Unsure About What To Say Or Do

"My husband and I have been separated for about four months. I am close to my husband's family. I am not going to stop communicating with them just because my husband is confused right now. Our 15 year anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks. My mother-in-law has insisted on having a gathering for us at her home. I have expressed concerns that it might be awkward considering the separation. But she insists on doing this. She says that she loves us and that she wants us to be together as a family. Apparently, my husband has agreed to this. My mother-in-law has told me that she is going to ask me to say a few words before dinner and that I should use the opportunity to say something to try to get my husband back. I know that she wants us back together, but I'm worried that my husband might not appreciate this plan. I don't mind saying a few words, but I'm not sure what to say. And I am not sure how my husband is going to react to this. What words should I say during my separation to get my husband back?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1TXPQIQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment